This is a really simple and easy to make pasta salad that can be served hot or cold. I made it to store in the fridge for a few days so I could take it a lunch box of it with me on busy days in order to stop me buying subway! Obviously you can switch out any of the veggies for ones you might prefer more!
Ingredients: (Makes about 4 servings)
- 180g Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 400g Fusilli Pasta or whatever shaped pasta you find the cutest
- 4/5 Spring Onions
- 150g Sugar Snap peas
- 150g Baby Corn
- 5/6 Large Tomatoes chopped up
- 150g Olives
- Small amount of olive or vegetable oil
Method: ( Although there’s really not much to it!)
1) Boil the Pasta following the instructions on the back of the packet.
2) Whilst the Pasta is boiling chop up the vegetables.
3) When the pasta is ready, drain it and leave it in the colander.
4) Put a drizzle of olive oil in a pan and add in the onions. Then add in the rest of the veggies.
5) Add the pasta into the veggie mix.
6) Stir through the Sun-dried tomato pesto and cook to required heat if eating it straight away.
As I said this is a dish that you can store in the fridge for a few days once cooled and it makes a great, healthy lunch!