Heyyyyyy! Today’s post is a really quick recipe idea for some healthy tasty noodles, that can be eaten hot or cold. This keeps quite well in a air tight container in the fridge for a few days so you can make it advance and take it as your lunch on busy days.
- 350g Medium Egg Noodles
- 4tbsp Sesame oil
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 large sliced carrot
- 200g Mange tout
- 225g Drained Water Chesnuts ( I just used tinned from my local supermarket)
- 50g Cashew nuts
1) Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
2) Whilst your noodles are cooking, mix the sesame oil and soy sauce in a bowl.
3) Drain the noodles thoroughly and place them in slightly greased hot wok ( or pan).
4) Pour the sesame oil/ soy sauce mix over the noodles and mix thoroughly to coat the noodles.
5) Toss in the water chesnuts, carrot, mange tout and cook until warm enough to eat.
6) Just before taking off the heat sprinkle over the cashew nuts.
Hope you enjoy! 🙂